French Flea Market

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Our Road Trip To Seward, Alaska


We took a road trip with weekend for my brother in law's basketball regions. After a blizzard, frightening weather and some avalanche warning, we got there safe and sound. It was a lot of fun! We went to two basketball games, a cute "earthy" coffee shop, drove around town a dozen times and went to the Seward Sea Life Center. Levi did great and I dont know what I would have done without babywearing. I wore my Sakura Bloom and my trusty Beco the entire trip and it was wonderful! I also enjoyed taking some pictures with my amazing camera during the weekend.
Here are some pictures:

We went to a cute little "earthy" cafe that used to be a small church. It was adorable.

My favorite part about babywearing- I can kiss him whenever I want.

Walking around the town- Loving all the snow
Passed out during the drive
Adorable little red church




Eating a snack before going to the Sea Life Center


Watching the Sea Lions








Large, creepy building in the middle of a neighborhood
Beautiful view

Hanging with my boy during the award ceremony

No comments:

Post a Comment