French Flea Market

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Purple Power

There is only one word to describe the last 5 days:
purplelicious.




So, it all began with the new Gemini Beco.... I came home on Thursday from my tattoo consultation and there was a package at my door. It was the Gemini Beco and it was lovely. But more than comfort and style, it was purple. And really, the purple is what won me over.


Then on Saturday my new Ellevill Tri Purple Wrap arrived. Let me just say, if you have never tried an Ellevill wrap, you are seriously missing out. This is the 4th one I have owned and I absolutely love their wraps. But again, it wasn't the soft, silky feeling or the comfort of wearing Levi around all day downtown which made me fall in love, it was the purple.




And then Monday came. Most people hate Mondays but I couldnt wait because my wonderful, amazing, loving, sweet, caring (did I mention amazing?) husband had told me my big anniversary gift would be arriving. And it did.... a MAC BOOK PRO. And I know your thinking, "well what does that have to do with purple?" well, he also bought me a purple case.




Beautiful, right?
Ah, I love my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment