French Flea Market

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wow... Its been a while.

The photography business mixed with a running, talking toddler have kept me pretty busy lately. Photography is going great and I already have interest about two weddings this summer. I have 5 maternity/newborn shoots scheduled in the next few months also. Im loving it.

Levi is huge. He talks so much, its incredible. He has made huge progress with nursing and sleeping in the past few months also. Instead of going to bed with us every night and needed me to be next to him the entire night, I nurse him to sleep and 3 or 4 hours later he wakes up (this is usually when I got to bed anyways) and I nurse him again. Some nights he sleeps on his toddler mattress (which is right next to our bed, which is also on the floor) and some nights he comes to our bed. Either way, it is huge progress. Some nights he even falls asleep totally on his own and I just lay next to him. I am super impressed and very happy we didnt push him too early.

So, instead of writing about how big Levi is getting, I might as well just show you :)










No comments:

Post a Comment