French Flea Market

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mothers Day

I love Mother's Day and I was very blessed.
First, DH got up early and served me breakfast in bed and then when I got ready I came upstairs to a nice card, boquet of flowers and a cute little bird hous with paints! My hubby is so creative. He said he wanted to make it a tradition to make bird houses in the spring and then be able to watch the birds eat through out the summer and as our kids get older they can pick out their own. Anyways, it was a super cute idea.

AND THEN...... Levi starts pushing a rather large present into the living room......
AND IT WAS A YUDU!!!!!!

I have been wanting a YuDu forever and I am so excited to use it! For those who dont know what it is, it is a very nice screen printing machine!
And the gifts didnt stop there:
We also went and picked out a very nice video camera
AND
he said he would take me this week to get a consultation on a tattoo!!!


I am very very excited







Grandma and Levi
Me and Levi and My Mom and Gabriel

It was the PERFECT day for a walk! My mom and I (with Levi on my back of course) walked and our husbands and little brother went on a bike ride







Hope all you moms had a wonderful Mother's Day!
I told my husband that really it's Mother's Year! I deserve to be celebrated every day. He thought that was pretty funny ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment