French Flea Market

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

PaxBaby Rocks My Socks Off!


So if you haven't been to PaxBaby, you are totally missing out!

There is a huge variety of carriers including many new prints of the Beco (my personal fave) and Jillian (also known as PaxBaby) is super sweet, easy to work with and she writes the greatest blogs!
There is a rockin' 90 Day return policy which I doubt you'll need because I know you'll love whatever you buy AND
FREE SHIPPING to every U.S address, every item, everyday.
Yes, you read that correct. 90 day return policy AND free shipping all the time.
But that's not all folks
She also has a Price Match Policy.

Come on, it doesn't get much better than that!

So, head over to PaxBaby, buy an amazing baby carrier (there are some new Beco prints I know you'll LOVE) and while you are there, check out her adorable blog.

Oh and for all you Beco lovers, she always has the latest updates about the new Beco Gemini that is coming out soon!

Okay okay, I admit it....
I'm a little bit obsessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment