French Flea Market

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sleepy Beauty



orrrrr "sleeping handsome" I suppose.


Regardless, check out these pictures I took of Levi sleeping in his big boy room



I snuck in his room late one night and took these in the pitch black (which is a little more challenging then you'd think). So the light is coming from my speedlight on my camera. He didnt wake up, which amazed me, and I got some great shots.


The best part about the whole thing is that Levi loves two bears which are very very special to both me, and my husband. I always wanted Levi to have a special animal or blanket but it never really happened. Then, as he got older he found a love for these two bears, Teddy and Fuzzy.
The special part is that Fuzzy was actually Steves as a little boy and Teddy.... well, you guess it, was mine :)

So he had Teddy in the front....

and Fuzzy in the back












No comments:

Post a Comment