French Flea Market

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Getting back to photography

If you have looked through my blog, you probably know that I am a sucker for photography. I would love to do it as a job on the side and I suppose that is my goal... For now, I am just building my portfolio, learning as I go and having fun. But here are some of my more recent photos.

Maternity Shoot









Engagement Session:






Random:





You can become my fan on my FaceBook Page!

And, one more thing... I would love your feedback on my "company name".
I just cant decide if I want to stick with Sons & Daughters Photography... if you have any input, I'd really appreciate it.
Let me know if you like it or think I should take a different route... maybe something with my name AlisaMarie...
You can email me at alisamariehanks@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment