French Flea Market

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My New Favorite Treat


I love cooking. Love love love it.

However, I do not love baking so much. I dont know why, I guess its maybe because Im not a huge sweets person so its not as fun for me. BUT I have a husband who LOVES treats. So I have decided it was important to make some easy sweets.

Last week I focused on different kinds of banana bread and muffins. www.VegWeb.com is the BEST website and it is my favorite place to get new ideas for meals. So I went on there and looked up different kinds of breads and muffins and found an awesome recipe that I have used 3 times in the last week! Its delicious.

It is definitely called Superfantastical Banana Carrot Zucchini Muffins for a reason because that is exactly what it is.





No comments:

Post a Comment