French Flea Market

Monday, September 20, 2010

My Newest Love- Babyhawk's Oh Mei! Half Buckle




My Babyhawk Mei Tai was my first real carrier ( I had used a hotsling a few times but it didnt fit me and then I made a stretchy wrap) and I absolutely loved it and wore it everywhere I went. As Levi got bigger, I didnt like the waist strap as much and I tried a Beco and some other carriers and my babyhawk sat on the shelf. But it was still my first love and I missed it.

So, imagine how excited I was to hear BabyHawk was releasing a new, Oh Mei! half buckle! I was thrilled. I LOVE SSC waist straps, but I like being able to tie the top.

When my Oh Mei! arrived, I fell in love with babywearing all over again.

It is so comfortable and I wear it everywhere I go. The back carry is so high and definitely one of the most comfortable carriers I have ever tried. I wish BabyHawk still had them for sale because I would definitely buy another one! My husband wore it a couple nights ago and couldn't believe how comfortable it was. He loved it too.

So thank you BabyHawk! Thank you for putting out another wonderful, amazing carrier.
Thank you for being so helpful and nice.
And thank you for allowing my to fall in love with babywearing all over again.

I will be a BabyHawk fan for life.
And I will definitely be ordering an Oh Snap! soon!


Babywearing at the State Fair


And just for fun, this is the State Fair last year right after I got my Mei Tai



3 comments:

  1. Hi, I came across your blog as I was looking for info on the Beco Gemini. Why does BabyHawk no longer make the Oh Mei Half buckle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel, Sorry I havent gotten back to you! I never get notifications when people leave comments.
    Babyhawk only released the half buckles to their facebook fans for 2 weeks. I have no idea why since it is my favorite carrier ever (I would seriously buy 1 or maybe 2 more if I could).
    Maybe they'll do it again someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your review, am thinking of getting one now :o)

    Thought I'd let you know that they're selling the Oh Mei again! Add them on facebook or email Jess@babyhawk.com for an order sheet.

    ReplyDelete